Reliefs & Allowances
We have the technical expertise, knowledge and detailed understanding of the ever-changing corporate and business tax legislation to help ensure that our clients receive a high quality, robust, year-round tax service which makes optimum use of the various tax reliefs and allowances available.
It’s not only about knowing the legislation... it’s also about knowing you as our client and how we can apply the legislation to your best advantage whilst ensuring compliance with the legal and statutory obligations.
Examples of some of the reliefs and allowances for which we can offer advice include:
- Group relief for tax losses
- Entrepreneurs’ relief
- Corporate disposals under the substantial shareholding rules
- Tax relief on the costs of acquiring intangible assets
- Capital allowances
- Research & development tax credits
- Corporate venturing
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
- Land and Building Transaction mitigation (LBTT)
Contact Euan Fernie, Lachlan Fernie or Paul Marshall for more information on how we can help.