Corporate & Business Taxation
In today’s environment, businesses are subjected to a variety of different taxes the majority of which are complex and constantly changing.
Our aim is to monitor the changing legislation, help minimise our clients’ tax liabilities and ensure compliance with legal and statutory obligations.
Our tax practice is dedicated to the owner-managed business sector and has extensive experience over a wide range of businesses covering all aspects of corporate and business tax. We will look at you and your business together, offering an integrated personal and corporate tax planning solution to help minimise your overall tax burden.
Examples of the areas we can help and advise on are:
- Integrated personal and business tax planning
- Group reconstructions
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of partnership tax returns
- Capital allowances
- Research & development tax credits
- PAYE and NIC
- Employee benefits and incentives
- VAT services
- Construction Industry Scheme rules
Contact Euan Fernie, Lachlan Fernie or Paul Marshall for more information on how we can help.