Inheritance Tax Planning/Wills
There are only two things certain in life...
Few of us like to think about dying. However, the Inheritance Tax legislation encourages us to plan well in advance. This means making the necessary provisions now to ensure that your estate is dealt with as efficiently as possible from a tax perspective.
We offer a comprehensive and discreet inheritance tax planning service that includes:
- help with planning and reviewing the tax aspects of a will
- utilising potential exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- optimising lifetime transfers between family members
- transferring agricultural or business property
- arranging adequate life assurance to cover potential inheritance tax liabilities
We will work closely with you to ensure that we understand your needs and apply our detailed knowledge of the legislation to ascertain the options available in respect of planning for your estate. In addition to any changes in your or your family’s circumstances, inheritance tax legislation and thresholds regularly change.We will adopt a flexible approach to help ensure the optimum tax solution.
Contact Euan Fernie or Lachlan Fernie for more information on how we can help.