Planning and Compliance
Whether you are employed, self-employed (sole trader or partnership) or a company director our specialist tax team will assist with the completion of your self-assessment tax return.
- prepare your return from the information provided;
- review the return for completeness;
- calculate your tax liability;
- advise you of payment dates;
- check your statement of account;
- check coding notices (where applicable);
- review payments on account and make adjustments (where possible); and
- make tax planning recommendations
With the onset of self-assessment, HMRC now review tax payers’ affairs on a sample basis and they are putting more resources into their investigation departments. Consequently, tax investigations have become more frequent. If you are the subject of a tax enquiry, we can provide the necessary professional support and expertise required to help secure the best outcome and settle matters quickly.
Effective tax planning is key to protecting personal and family wealth. We have a large and diverse personal tax client base and therefore we have wide experience of providing tailored tax planning solutions to suit individual and family circumstances.
Contact Euan Fernie or Lachlan Fernie for more information on how we can help.